This kit does not require trimming of the Game Boy housing shell. Solder the wire to the power switch so that it is connected to a fuse. Wrap the wire around the positive battery terminal at your own risk.
NOTE: If you are coming from the "I Refurbished this Hopeless Game Boy Advance" video, the kit has since been updated and requires soldering a wire to the positive battery terminal.
- Tri-wing and cross-wing screwdrivers
- LCD display
- PCB board
- Acrylic centering spacers
- Adhesive gasket
- 32 and 40 pin cables (to fit any GBA model)
- Pre-soldered wire to wrap around the positive battery terminal for extra brightness. Wire is pre-stripped
- Glass screen lens
- About 10 hours of battery life using regular AA batteries
- Long press brightness sensor to toggle pixel grid
- 8 levels of brightness settings
- Stores previous brightness and pixel grid settings
Kit only, no Game Boy or game cartridge included
**Test the kit before installing. Returns accepted ONLY for kits where installation attempt has NOT been attempted.**